• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM's LOVE me. . .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to do that people... Hit the space bar till it's RIGHT over their head... then it looks like they are saying what I type... Great illusion.

B

Balian of Asgard

what happened to your screeny? its all greyed out

S

ShaunOfPac

I used to do that people... Hit the space bar till it's RIGHT over their head... then it looks like they are saying what I type... Great illusion.
Actually he really did give me a hug lol. I logged on my char and I was back in jail, so I paged and said "Ummm just look where I'm at". He showed up and asked me "Are you ready to return to the game?", so I responded by telling him only if you give me a hug and well. . he hugged me.