• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glowing orb

• Thread starter Lord Keldon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Keldon

I was wondering who was in charge of the Glowing orb? If any one knows could you please let me know who is in charge of it.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

The last time I saw Gormach VonLael, the owner of the Glowing Orb, in-game was many years ago.

Obviously he still pays for his account, though....And that's about all I know about him, save for the obvious fact that he has a nice eye for rarities.

-Galen's player

L

Lord Keldon

yes the character gormach is still the holder of the glowing orb but I thought he handed the account off to someone else.

How ever it was played out I would like the person in control of Gormach VonLeal to contact me. I have come to poses 4 books that I think might be rare. If they are truly rare I am sure he would like them for the Glowing Orb

T

TirNaNog

Could you describe the books here or perhaps in the rare collectors forum? I'm sure someone less difficult to track down might be able to give you an answer as far as their rarity.

L

Lord Keldon

I will post them there but if they are truly rare i was wanting to donate them.

T

TirNaNog

That's fine, I wont bug you by trying to buy them! It just might be something I or someone else could help identify. I'd love to see more additions to the Glowing Orb, it's one of my favorite places.