• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Global Event Postponed

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to illness I am sorry to say I have to postpone Wednesday’s Global event on 9/23 to the 29th of September.

The new day and time for the Sonoma Global Event is September 29th at 7pm Pacific Time.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for understanding.

EM Willow

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have one thing to say to the people of Sonoma, come time for this event to take place here, please listen to your EM when they say PARK THE DRAGON AT THE REAR, please park the dragons at the rear! I went to the Great Lakes event tonight, and talk about a me first attitude! Several folks were trying to roll play with the EM during this event but others were more into getting it done and over with.

Ok Spoiler alert;

Get a call to the castle, go there, told to go here, gate open outside the castle, meet some nasty mage, who decides you need to be stopped! Instead they stopped him, and enter dungon, this was in Ilsh, (Wisp) Speak to some elder Wisp, get clues to locations, (Now here the folks on GL were smart, they got the key word with one location using 4 letters). speak the word to the cube that is in the room with you, teleport to location where the Hawkwind will conduct the ceremony to open said time gate. Now here is where they were asked to move the dragons back, of course there were a few that did not listen.

Once he moved the gate to where you can reach it touching it puts a item in your bag, ONE PER ACCOUNT only! The Gate is still up at Blackthorn castle there and the key word to speak to the cube is Veracity.

Picture removed

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wow, way to rather ruin it for us. Yes it says Spoiler....above that huge friggin' picture. =/

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the info Drakelord!!! I hate going into the EM events blind and really appreciate knowing what to expect.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thanks for the info Drakelord!!! I hate going into the EM events blind and really appreciate knowing what to expect.
Went to another one over in Arirang, same location but different word to do, this time I was able to go to every location and assist with the event role play as well, was fun. Key word was stranger. The EM said the gates will be up for a week there.