• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glitch with the Isle?

G

Last night after floating high on BGs successes (I ranked 6th overall as a Warlock in WSG and Alliance won as my guild defended the base), not thinking I go ahead and hit the portal to the Isle to turn in dailies.

I'm still flagged PVP, not worried, as it's not a PVP server and most of the time, Horde won't attack in a neutral zone like that.

So I get in the portal area, going downstairs and I get pwned. Not by a horde, but by the guards.

THE SENTRYS

Apparently if you're flagged PVP in there, the sentry's will run over to you and pwn you. I had it happen 3 times really quick. First time I thought it was just a glitch. Second and third time proved it wasn't.

o_O Ouch.

G

They fixed it in a small patch it seems. Either way i was happy.