• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glitch...or Something Going On??

• Thread starter Morgana LeFay (PoV)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

2 or 3 times tonight, after being in Fel, we were hanging around in different T2A areas of Tram, and for no apparent reason, the sound that plays when you go into Fel played, and the trees went bare! Both of us playing saw it and heard it.

Anyone ever have this happen?? Is it a glitch? Or something else....?

R

Ravahan

That happens almost every time I go to fel and back to trammel. Long standing bug.

T

Tazar

Aye... it is a very old bug - log out and back in to correct it. Even though the graphics show the wrong facet - you are still in the correct place and ruleset when it happens.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Strange, I have never had that happen before. I did have the trees not go back to the Tram look once before...but never got the sound.

Well, thanks for the replies...that certainly clears that up!

R

Regi the wicked

Happens to me all the time. I don't even really notice it anymore.