• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Glacial staff

A

Andre

Do these still spawn??? I'm returning after a 9 year hiatus, and call me vain but I have fond memories of sitting at the bank with my glacial staff :)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam not sure... but I hope they do... I recently trashed a pile of them :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They still spawn, I sell them at 5k a pop, pretty much for people to use as a random bit of deco.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they still spawn on giant ice serpents. However the command words no longer work.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feels like im tripping when i look at your avatar and Sig Beethoven :D

C

Cruxshadow

how many serpents do you have to kill (on average)to get one of these? i have been trying on and off since they came out to get one of these! it pisses me off so much that i never have haha. I know i can just buy one, but i wanna loot one! same thing goes for deamon bone armor... lame!

S

Sweety

used to get glacials on test to banksit with usually only took about an hour or two of killing serpents. Best spot is below compassion in Illsh