• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Glacial clothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you guys think this is worth? Feel free to icq me at 311-379-045

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not 100 perecent sure but since people pay anywhere from 15-30 for pants 7-15 for bandanas and 20-30 for books, I'd make an educated guess and assume 85-100mill for each peice? Very neat items, only one's ive seen. Good luck bub.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little history on item, if you have it might help put a better price on item. If it is Unique I could see it going for alot more than 100m. But throw us a little more info if ya can

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The books, pants, bandannas and weapons are quite abundant.

These are two unique pieces. There is also a robe in existence. To my knowledge, that's it.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cutted bandanas and paints and sewn a robe I suppose
That doesn't work...but they are crafted. So perhaps for a very short time period, it was possible to do so.

They were given to me by a friend recently. The first time I saw them being worn, was probably around this time in 08. When they were created, we'll probably never know for sure.

All I know is they're the only ones around.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can put down the "how" and "when".. They were doggy duped way back at the start or ML. Then EA created the salvage bag [BIG Mistake] and for 1 or 2 days "ANYTHING" could be placed in it and cut into cloth [this is were ethy clothing/glacial/europa and 2tone came from, as you could cut items not cuttable before].

This is also the reason jp servers started the slime event to counter all the cloth that was made from AOS clothing.

Thunderz

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if it was able to be created for 2 days there is possibly more out there. They are no doubt worth a lot though. The big question is I guess is if they would be deleted. This is something if you were to sell I would hold onto till rares fest and put them in the auction. Have the owner lock em down in house for event with book saying they will be at auction. They wold go for an obscene amount of gold I would think.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can put down the "how" and "when".. They were doggy duped way back at the start or ML. Then EA created the salvage bag [BIG Mistake] and for 1 or 2 days "ANYTHING" could be placed in it and cut into cloth [this is were ethy clothing/glacial/europa and 2tone came from, as you could cut items not cuttable before].

This is also the reason jp servers started the slime event to counter all the cloth that was made from AOS clothing.

Thunderz
That's not exactly where ethereal clothing came from. There is an npc or two on Baja that is clad in ethereal clothing. A doggy dupe was used, but a salvage bag was not involved.

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The books, pants, bandannas and weapons are quite abundant.

These are two unique pieces. There is also a robe in existence. To my knowledge, that's it.
I've seen a Dublet and Skirt on ATL back in the day Not sure if they were yours but I know of atleast a dublet aswell. Not that, that matters.

C

Crystal Rose

I would be glad to lock them down on the auction display table prior to the festival next month. And yes I agree they would fetch alot of gold AND attention.

CR

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be glad to lock them down on the auction display table prior to the festival next month. And yes I agree they would fetch alot of gold AND attention.

CR
I don't know much about this festival seeing as I hardly dabble in rares. When is the date?

J

Jasonleebeck

Let Chad do the pointing.

I definitly agree on #5 there, I love getting into debates and discussions. These are certainly 2 interesting pieces, and imo (as per OP request), worth 0gp.

:popcorn::pint:

J

Jasonleebeck

apparently you and several others missed this...

Originally Posted by chad
That doesn't work...but they are crafted.

Please put the glass down and step away from the thread. Thank you.
CLARIFICATION PLEASE!

[discussion]
are they crafted, or as you said pre-purge, code injected..since you seem to know more about the items than the OP, please, indulge us.

All I want to learn about these is their origination.

...*looks for a light*
[/discussion]

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CLARIFICATION PLEASE!

[discussion]
are they crafted, or as you said pre-purge, code injected..since you seem to know more about the items than the OP, please, indulge us.

All I want to learn about these is their origination.

...*looks for a light*
[/discussion]
I said the items were both exceptional, and I will not repeat removed content. Doggy duped no...nuff said.

J

Jasonleebeck

:postcount:

To the OP, from what I have learned from Restroom Cowboy, these items were illegally obtained and/or created, verified by RC to have been created illegally, so until a GM can verify that they are ok to posess via screenshot in game, I'd drop them in the trash before you get pulled into jail for having them.

nuff said.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clarification only:
These items were created through an exploit, but because the creator then told EA how it had been done so that they could fix it, he was allowed to keep the items, thus making them legal to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.