• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giving away brand new ferarri......

R

Razeial

To the first person who can 120 my discord!

Seriously the gain rate for this skill is [censored].

I

imported_Fran Fury

I feel your pain...really I do. Provo is worse though... I think

R

Razeial

Perhaps, i can think of a few ways to train provo though. Barding skills really need to be looked at
it'd be nice is the gain rate for barding skills was like that of Magery or necro....

EDIT: Or perhaps they could delay the time inbetween using a bard skill if u have successfully provod' peaced, or disco'd your target. Say to 3 or 4 seconds??

S

Sethblackmoore

Man! Do I agree...I'm working discord right now and am at 118.9 and it has taken a life time to get it here. Its been over a month and probably well over 100 hours or more. I didn't keep a log but its been a good 2-6 hours every night. Then on to provo also. It all sucks!!! LOL

5% Luck

The real question is why would anyone take this skill over 105. I 105ed my discord quite easily and swap in a +15 ring for the discord part of the battle. To save even more points I swap it for the crystalline ring woot woot thats 55 skill points on that one slot! then If your as lucky as I am you could find a 14 music/12 provoke 0/3 bracelet to boot.

All said Im using 81 skill points on my jewelry slots! nearly a free gm add in a 0 mage weapon and thats another 120 soo.... thats 201 skill points not in my template.

If I can burn enough barbed kits maybe some day I could fit in my nice 10/10 music/discord travesty mask for 221 points but thats just me dreaming LOL

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disco and Provo is hard to train, yes. But if you stick to it and embrace the boredom, you can LG disco and Provo in a weeks time with Poo's method. I did:)