• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Girls in TT

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

Well, today I took Mr. Twinkleberry to TTC to work some tasks. I also brought Little Sadie to help him out. As I was standing on the side of the street waiting for Sadie to TP to me a girl toon came up and asked if there was a Misses Twinkleberry. Before I could say yes, Sadie popped up. The toon whispered to me Rats!. LOL!

About an hour later a 20 laff bunny came up to me and again asked me if there was a Misses Twinkleberry. Sadie was standing right beside me so I said yes there is and she is right next to me. The bunny whispered, "I can be your friend and we won't have to tell her." I said why would I not tell her? She said because the last guy she was friends with, his wife got mad and he was no longer her friend. She went on to say she was looking for a special friend again. LOL! I asked if she was a kid or not. She said she was a teen. I told her that it is dangerous to try to pick up men in TT and she could get herself into trouble. She said that she could do what she wanted because she was almost of age! I couldn't believe I was even having this conversation with her. She again asked to be my friend in secret. I finally told her I was a girl and was working both toons. She called me rude for leading her on and she left. LOL!

What is with girls these days? I had the same problem with girl toons last time I made a boy toon. Elga, if you want women to follow you around try making a toon named Mr. .........

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... on the rare occasion I pop on Noisy Spunky I always get hit on. In TSO I had a few dude sims that were hit on often. I don't know what it is with girls in gaming. LOL

And just for comparison.. it's the other way around in FFXI. But then again, there are very few women playing (and even over half of the female characters are males really, LOL). I get hit on all the time.

G

Granjell

Seems like there's a future for this girl... someone's mistress! OMG! What the heck does it even matter in a game like Toontown what gender your friend is? Shame on you, Terri, for leading impressionable young girls on with your attractive young toons in their provocative clothes!!

Maybe we need to ask Disney for wedding bands for married toons?

A

andy1796

I don't get why they do stuff like that on games. Save it for the real world. I once played a MMORPG and it was everywhere. A lot of the girls hit on my character. They closed it soon. I'm talking about VMK by the way. :mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop:

L

loadexfa

Awesome! I will now be using my male toons far more often!!

(Yes, joking, married with family. Just had to say it).

Josh

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to get myself a partner! Who wants to be my partner?
:love:

R

ROSIE T

I'm making a boy toon today! LOL
I must be in la-la land because I've never seen this going on, but then again, who would hit on a green pig?

L

Little Sadie

You won't need a partner. Just make a Mr. something and when asked if you have a Mrs. Say NO! LOL!

I must be in la-la land because I've never seen this going on, but then again, who would hit on a green pig?
You need a cute toon. My friend makes pig toons specifically to keep guys from hitting on her and it works. She gets hit on with her cute toons but not the pig toon. LOL!

K

Kippy

HAHA! I'll get my boy toon and be your sweety :love: j/k

I get that all the time on my boy toons LOL
Even had a 43 y/o woman hit on Babe, my black cat and when I told her I was a woman she said and I quote: Oh well, doesn't matter I go both ways. Owooooo!

Sorry, I DON'T!

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

LOL ... there is a LOT of flirting going on in TT.

This 7 year old wanted to be my boyfriend and go on dates (Mini golf! lol). He even bought me stuff, it was hilarious. I finally had to take him off of my friends list because I had told him how old I was so then he started asking all kinds of questions like "What is love" and I felt a little (okay, a LOT) uncomfortable talking to some kid online about that.

People hit on me when I run as O'Malley, I don't have a clue why girls (and guys, too!) do this. Maybe it's because our culture has the wrong attitudes towards ... the birds and the bees. My British friends seem to think its because we act all prudish around one another and don't want to talk about the big O.

I think it's a lot of mixed images in the media and reluctance on the part of adults to discuss it openly with their kids (or, on my part, reluctance to discuss it with my mother!!!!).

Either way, I'm a flirt when I'm playing with my adult friends. Maybe we're immature or something, but we always get a laff out of it!

S

soupandquackers

I have almost been playing for 3 years and never got hit on. Maybe because they are all fat. Not including you are cute phrase because who doesnt love fat toons? Really only once during valentines day on my black cat, wearing my heart clothes(thats a chick magnet elga).

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need that! Maybe that's why I never get hit on, cuz I'm fat! You'd think a few of those "that go both ways" would be all over me. I created a pig named "Romeo" today. I need to get it some clothing so I can find me a nice toon to settle down with. Maybe we can go on a date Chanty? We can have dinner at the picnic table and then play in the water? :love:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey that looks like fun Elga.

Note to Chanty. "Watch out for his Geyser!"

S

SSniffleslam

HAH! Good one!

For some reason, I don't get hit on very much ---unless, as in RL, you count the weirdos!! The ones who come up and talk to you but don't make much sense---AT ALL. I had one the other day who just kept saying hello! (even after I said hello back...and it wasn't in speedchat..just kept typing it again and again....) He kept following me saying hello...it was kinda creepy...I changed dist after a few minutes of it.

C

Crazy Fireball

LOL Terri!

Why do people do that? Its a game... i mean it.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey terri just go Broke Back Mountian on them. ROFL

S

Stubby

Hey, my little green pig is bootiful and soxy! LOL! No, I seem to attract kids with problems. But having been a counselor years ago, it comes naturally to me. I just kick them off my friends list when they are not online. They tend to get needy and wont leave me alone otherwise. I don't like doing that, but it is the only way I can play sometimes.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

No, I seem to attract kids with problems.
Me, too. I booted all but this one cute little girl who thinks of me like a big sis. She's too sweet!

Off topic: Never try to watch cop movies where the dog is the sidekick if you have a neurotic dog. Doogan is driving me batty!!!! o_0

S

Sarcatstic

This makes me laugh! (I just made four toons that start with Mr.) Well maybe not ;-)~