• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Ginseng (Whispering Rose Graphic) on Europa

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that be my guess time to increase the value
:)

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one of those before. It's a duped whispering rose, which got renamed to Gingseng. Hence the blessed property.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one of those before. It's a duped whispering rose, which got renamed to Gingseng. Hence the blessed property.
Hmm, that's a weird dupe. Not a true dupe, since the name changed, and not a changeling dupe, since one cannot equip a Whispering Rose.

I wonder why we haven't seen more of these blessed Ginsengs if they were created through a dupe?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it was a very uncommon dupe or one that only lasted for a very brief time?

Perhaps SevenFaith could enlighten us more on the situation.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Escaflowne, if it's an item bless deed, shouldn't you be able to remove it?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well dang, didn't know that! :) never had one, myself, that I recall, and if I did likely used it on sumpin silly and then tossed the silly sumpin :eek:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't want to try and remove it anyway :) It isn't mine, its a friends who im selling it for :)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, that's a weird dupe. Not a true dupe, since the name changed, and not a changeling dupe, since one cannot equip a Whispering Rose.

I wonder why we haven't seen more of these blessed Ginsengs if they were created through a dupe?
My understanding is that this was the old "sell to an NPc then buy back with a different name". That's been fixed now, can't do it anymore. I don't think very many of these were done, it was mainly the sell moonstone to NPC, buy back Pumice.

So to my way of thinking, it's still a rare, just with a more interesting history ;)

A

Altpersona

I have a bowl of dirt with the two twig graphic. Is it the same premis? I got mine after teleing around abit and trying to sort through my plants at the same time.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My understanding is that this was the old "sell to an NPc then buy back with a different name". That's been fixed now, can't do it anymore. I don't think very many of these were done, it was mainly the sell moonstone to NPC, buy back Pumice.

So to my way of thinking, it's still a rare, just with a more interesting history ;)
Ah, that does sound plausible! Thanks! :)

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bowl of dirt with the two twig graphic. Is it the same premis? I got mine after teleing around abit and trying to sort through my plants at the same time.
Is it something like "a bowl of hard dirt"? I can't check the exact name right now.

If so, I think those are just a bug with the plant growing system. I had several at one point, but stopped collecting them because they seemed pretty common.

A

Altpersona

Is it something like "a bowl of hard dirt"? I can't check the exact name right now.

If so, I think those are just a bug with the plant growing system. I had several at one point, but stopped collecting them because they seemed pretty common.
Aye, I was planting seeds at the time if I rememebr correctly. I one it locked down in front of my house for keep sake lol I haven't been so lucky again yet.