• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Gilfane proudly presents...

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of us were around for the test run of this game that Tjalle obviously spent a lot of time preparing for and I don't want to spoil the surprise but I can say we all were pretty much floored. It was a ton of fun and so well done. I've been looking forward to this!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There will be 3 contestants.
At 2 pm, with the help of a lucky dealer, we will find out who those three are so show up in time if you want your 15 minutes of fame and some treasures.
There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd price.

Gates will be provided from Zento mint between 1.30 and 2 pm. There will also be a teleporter tile in a public house to take you to the Jeopardy Studio.
I expect the time for the event to be around an hour so don´t try for a contestant seat if you can´t stay that long.

The Studio will be public and everyone is welcome. However, if you´re caught stealing from or attacking/killing people or in any other way disrupting the event from the inside then you will be booted.
Don´t wear what you can´t afford to lose. After all, all you need is your knowledge.

Friend or foe, hope to see you there!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is also a tele tile at Governor Morgan´s house in New Magincia that leads to the Studio.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leawyn II, bravo on creating this fun and well organized contest. I had a great time watching.