• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

giant beetle

• Thread starter LORD BOATSWAIN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LORD BOATSWAIN

I'm new at this tamming so this may be a very dumb question but, my tammer has tamed a giant beetle but, it is extremly unhappy. What should I do to make it happy, and bonded? Also what do you feed a giant beetle???

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Giant Beetle eats raw meat, and will be extremely happy once fed.
To bond it you feed it and can either ride it about for a week, keeping it fed and happy. Or place it in the stable for a week, take it out, feed it once again and poof! it is bonded. Long story short it takes a week to bond a tamed beastie.
Keep in mind that until it is bonded it will disappear if killed. No ghost to rez. So it may be safer to place it in the stables until it becomes bonded.

Be Safe

L

LORD BOATSWAIN

Rachel, Thank you for the information. It seems to be working great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Rama21

Anytime you tame an animal, lore it and the last page of it's lore scroll will tell you what it eats.