• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giant Beetle Training

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Getting to 2-slot seemed to take weeks, but got to 3-slot in an hour on crazed mages and 4-slot in like 20 minutes on Navery.

I have 2 rounds of training left, and I don't want to muck this up. For the last round, probably Armor Ignore, Poisoning, and Rune Corruption. And Bushido?

So this is the next-to-last round, and here are my beetle's stats. What do I add this round, and what do I add next round? (I'm poor, so scrolls probably aren't an option).

upload_2017-5-29_7-38-40.png upload_2017-5-29_7-39-16.png upload_2017-5-29_7-39-43.png upload_2017-5-29_7-40-7.png upload_2017-5-29_7-40-35.png upload_2017-5-29_7-40-55.png upload_2017-5-29_7-41-18.png upload_2017-5-29_7-41-39.png

Attachments

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Don't forget to max base damage too.
And it can't learn bushido, sadly. :(

Also, I like the name you gave to it. :p

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Can I wait until the last round to max out base damage?

And why can't it learn bushido? It's under the "Lore and Knowledge". Well the first one, anyway, the second "Lore and Knowledge" is blank, I don't know why there are two.

I was thinking I'd put all of this round to max out MR. Raise HP to 700-800 and the rest into mana.

My other giant beetles are Carpace, Help I'm Dead, and the next will probably be Fahrvergnügen. :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can wait till the last slot upgrade to max base damage for sure.
Bushido can only be learned by a few pets, or you can "trick" the system to add it by picking slashing (which will cost you tons of points).
It will gain bushido, but it won't use bushido abilities. It is dumb.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting to 2-slot seemed to take weeks, but got to 3-slot in an hour on crazed mages and 4-slot in like 20 minutes on Navery.

I have 2 rounds of training left, and I don't want to muck this up. For the last round, probably Armor Ignore, Poisoning, and Rune Corruption. And Bushido?

So this is the next-to-last round, and here are my beetle's stats. What do I add this round, and what do I add next round? (I'm poor, so scrolls probably aren't an option).

View attachment 67373 View attachment 67374 View attachment 67375 View attachment 67376 View attachment 67377 View attachment 67378 View attachment 67379 View attachment 67380

The order is:

Armor Ignore

Rune Corruption

Poisoning

If you choose in a different order you cant get all 3.