• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GHOAST OF RED

slim shady

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this person has stolen off of saphira over 100mil she is not to be trusted AKA HE yes its a dude aka southern lady he can not be trusted and do NOT freind her to a house or evan access without locking up ur loose rares so she cnt get them or they will be gone if anyone can help to get saphs stuff back it would be highly appriciated she still has possession of over 70mnil worth and saph would love to see her lifes earnings back in her lovely house again someday TY ALL for looking at this

A

Anderuin

I hope Jean Valjean learns of the treachery of Southern Lady! He does not deserve to belong in such a holy guild as OSR.

A

Anderuin

I informed Green Eyes of OSR about this situation so hopefully they can do something about having them in their guild atleast.

L

Lost-Soul

Must of been why he/she was trying to sell stuff last night.

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a few worried messages asking me about this. So let me just make this clear that this conversation has absolutely nothing to do with me, even though I am also referred to as "Saph" here on the forums :).

My condolences to this other Saph who had stuff stolen from her, I hope the situation is resolved somehow!

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to take so long to respond......

Southern Lady did in fact steal a fair amount from the OSR Cathedral. She/he was subsequently dropped from the guild.

Those who are familiar with the reputation of OSR know that we try to be non-judgemental and accept new members who agree with the ideals of OSR, and had no reason to believe this person not of a like mind.

I am extremely sorry that I did not read this forum earlier, and let others know about this. And a special thanks for locating me and telling me in game what was going on. I think I had better watch these forums more closely.

If there is anything that I can do to assist in the recovery of the items stolen from Saphira please let me know. I am fairly new to NAPA and have very limited wealth, but will do what is within my power to help. And, if anyone purchased items which are obviously part of OSR history, we will attempt to reimburse the cost of the items in order to get them back in their rightful place.

Green Eyes, Lady of Mith, OSR.

A

Anderuin

Does anyone know any of this persons names other than Ghost the red or Southern Lady? I recently took on a new guild member and they seem to remind me an awful lot of this person. Thanks.