• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GGS and Soulstones.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, stoning on a skill counts as your skill gain for the day.
Did you just make that up ? Or is that a prodo thing ? I know you can't do what the op asked, but your reply makes no sense to me. But I play Siege, so maybe it's different there. *shrug*

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard putting on a skill from a ss will cost you 1 gain, so you would have to wait xxx time before the next gain.
perhaps moving the ss across char you could gain more on skill (I don't know) but you lose at least 1 .1 gain just in putting the skill on.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard putting on a skill from a ss will cost you 1 gain, so you would have to wait xxx time before the next gain.
perhaps moving the ss across char you could gain more on skill (I don't know) but you lose at least 1 .1 gain just in putting the skill on.
Right, and as Taliesin said, because you have gained in the skill your GGS timer just got reset.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry I thought the question was related to caps for the day. just ignore my post (except to confirm you have to wait after putting on skill)