• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting SUPER Annoyed! FIX IT!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
@Kyronix @Mesanna

Okay other than needing 3 or 4 attempts to log in each time of late....

I goes off to have some shopping fun on Atlantic. Find some good deals, some to keep some to resell. So I get there and back fine. Spend a ton of gold. Put some stuff on vendors. The next day (after reset I assume) the stuff can't be vendored, while it's on the vendor! After it's already ON A VENDOR and bought from a vendor. It sorta just locks it's self on my vendor. I can take it back off but no one can buy it (although the game remembers to charge me vendor fees). Once I take it off my vendor it won't go back on the vendor and is unvendorable. This is happening more and more often. Not to mention most of the stackable stuff I buy won't stack once i get it back. Regs, plant dyes, etc. This is getting real old real fast and costing me money. Wasted gold. Would they refund my wasted money on things I bought off a vendor to resell? Hell no. It really makes ya wonder if you wanna spend any money on any more of their stupid transfer tokens. Broadsword you got me twice on tokens and I got hosed. Don't expect a third time till this is addressed, or explained in a very sensible manner of why this is all messed up. If this is by design it needs work! If this is some duping fix fubar it needs to effect the original seller when they vendor it!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah the not stacking is totally screwy, and a total PITA, especially since it takes up more space, and they are continually tossing us more stuff to take up space...

The thing that makes me really reach my point of pisstivity is the continual communicating problem, until today I thought maybe I just had a problem, but it is happening to others as well. Sometimes after a disconnect, ya just really really need back ingame quick lol