• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting rid of old stretched hides

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm redecorating and can't get rid of one of my stretched hides.

I have used an axe to no avail.

Any ideas?

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Luck.

Paged a GM and got this response.

GM tells ******: Greetings! Thank you for your petition.

If you are still unable to move or redeed the appealed object it appears this issue may require further investigation. As such, please report this to our Quality Assurance team via uo.com/mailbug.html or by emailing [email protected] to submit a detailed report about your experience.

This report should include what you experienced, when, where and under what circumstances. The information you submit will then be researched. However, please understand that no further correspondence will be sent to you.

We're very sorry we were unable to assist you directly with this specific problem. Thank you again and take care.

GM Deradaan
I can't understand it. We used to be able to call a gm if our dragon got caught up in a tree or in a cave or if we couldn't lockdown a chest or pack and we would get help.

I'll do what the message says but it seems overly elaborate for a simple bugged item. I was hoping to get this taken care of today or at the latest tonight. Either way if I report it and there is no further correspondence with me how is this going to get fixed?

I'm not missing something here, am I? You do use an axe to remove stretched hides, right?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was this a deeded hide from tailoring bods or one of the old ones that came in a box you broke to place it?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes its all about wording. If it's one of the old ones that came in a box and were static once placed you'll have to make that clear in your page, otherwise they'll think you're just having trouble re-deeding one of the T-Bod ones.

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone did something. I tried the ax again today and worked!

Thanks to what ever GM or staff that fixed it.

F

Fink

I can't understand it. We used to be able to call a gm if our dragon got caught up in a tree or in a cave or if we couldn't lockdown a chest or pack and we would get help.
Lately GM support seems very much based on call turnover rather than customer aid. They get through as many pages as possible using the least amount of involvement, rather than spending individual time with you on a call by call basis. I'm not sure how they would categorise issues that requires direct intervention but there seems to be very little of it (intervention, not issues) these days.