• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting ready to start back up

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have spent my spare time this last week trying to catch up on all the new things going on. I have been out for a long time. My account was kept active but just couldnt bring myself to log in for more than a few minutes at a time. Is the KOTL city the new happening place. Since I have been away my characters are probably not sporting the newest items. I would like to give the new automation things a try, I tried the golem from the tinker table and that kind of sucked. So guess I may be seeing some of you in game shortly.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back to the game! If you need any help or have questions, feel free to add me to ICQ 465-972-004

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
most are using spellweavers with dryad allure to use arctic ogre lords to do skills and gains on swords/fencing/bushido/mace/archery and such, be in trammel tho the ogre lord wont attack after proper commands to it and will stay as long as spellweaver has their account still logged in