• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting my hand slapped for saying thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulina

Well I guess I won't be posting anything on this site nor will I look at this site ever again.
Getting my hand slapped by a Mod, for saying thanks for bringing Mount Fuji back up is ridicolous. I don't know, but where I come from, you said thanks to the person/people that did something good. Or better yet, my Generation was raised that way.
So thanks for the slap on my hand. Makes me realize that I really do not need to be a member of this site. From now on anything I need to know I will get from a fellow sim.

C

calvinscreeksim

theres other sites that you can go to and just chat. I know of one were theres no pointless post removals and you dont have to act like a child under strick adult supervision. (heh I'm sure you know which one i'm talking about if not PM me
)

G

As ridiculous as you may think it is, the Server Outages forum has a special rule that is outlined in the very first thread of that forum. If you think having that rule quoted to you when your post did not conform with that rule warrants your not posting here again, then that is your decision.

If you feel you were treated unfairly, please contact [email protected] and discuss the matter privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.