• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting excited to play again!

I played pre-trammel and for many years and ran two accounts. Currently reactivated one of them and am waiting for the classic client to download. I have always played only on Catskills. Really looking forward to getting back into UO! Hopefully there are a few people still playing on the shard.

One question I have: is uo.stratics.com still the best place to get information?

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I played pre-trammel and for many years and ran two accounts. Currently reactivated one of them and am waiting for the classic client to download. I have always played only on Catskills. Really looking forward to getting back into UO! Hopefully there are a few people still playing on the shard.

One question I have: is uo.stratics.com still the best place to get information?
I returned from a long time ago just about two weeks ago. I'm actually having more fun than before. I was able to reactivate my old account so that was a great welcome back. I always called Catskills - Britain my home and still do. The best part is that I was always more of a solo player and now I can visit Britain banks and not be lagged by all of the tamers with their dragons in tow. I go to my favorite hunting spots and I'm the only one there. Some people wouldn't like that but i definitely do. I think this is the best time I've had in the game since I first played in 1999. When I played before, I was part of the big crash when Trammel opened up and everyone tried to place a house at the same time. I was not one of the fortunate ones and had to wander around just to find a spot for the smallest house. This time around, I was able to place a 18 x 18 in a great spot with no effort!

So far, I'm loving my return to the game. Welcome back!

Hi guys! Welcome back to UO. I also reactivated my account just the other day. I spent my pre-Trammel days on Atlantic. When SP opened, a bunch of us moved there, but I didn't stay long and eventually moved to Catskills where I spent the rest of my days playing. I think I played up to the Age of Shadows release, then went dark. I'm happy to say that I was able to get a nice sized 16x16 plot in the old area where Edinburgh used to be. There's plenty of large sized plots there. If you are in the area, please feel free to stop in and say hello!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome to all here, hope you all will find a shard and a community to call your home. For the ones who played before Trammel, Siege may be a choice, look for the invatation in my signature.