• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Get yer doubloons ready! The next set of rewards in Rising Tide are coming April 1st! Check...

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ahh - another wonderful april fool's addition to the game ...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i see what you did there!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
That's nice, but how about some functional rewards for a change?
We don't know that they AREN'T functional.

Maybe they are the rechargeable version of the confetti cannons. I'd be good with that. Pirates gotta celebrate too.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So its a house addon, not a ship addon ? And will these be named when bought (terrible idea btw) so we can't sell these either ?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Confused here... the post indicates more than one reward.... what are the others?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Confused here... the post indicates more than one reward.... what are the others?
On instagram! :)

Shippwe.png

I like the look of these cannons MUCH better.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So this is going to be stronger than an orc ships cannon ? There was no need for this if that's the case. I really really hope this is a cosmetic change only ?

Last edited:

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You guys throw more shade over pixel crack than anything I've ever seen lol. The league of legends community gets all angsty over their champ skins too, so you're not alone, but relax, they're making new content, greasing the gears of their new turn in system. It's not the end, provide constructive feedback, not your tomato throwing

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You guys throw more shade over pixel crack than anything I've ever seen lol. The league of legends community gets all angsty over their champ skins too, so you're not alone, but relax, they're making new content, greasing the gears of their new turn in system. It's not the end, provide constructive feedback, not your tomato throwing
A rehued snowball called "rotten tomatoes" WOULD make a fun item though.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First time I saw one , I said I want that!

I hope it does more damage.
If it does more damage, and makes the Orc ship obsolete....I'll be giving away quite a few obsolete ships and closing shop...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cannon does not do more damage according to a post by Kyronix on the official forum. Orc ships are the only ones that do more damage.