• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Gemma.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a little background first off, the story behind this sig is a true one.

someone in FL went to nevada (vegas, reno?) to meet with sargon in person. he saw a fat man and what looked like him to be, in his own words, "hovering across the ground like a phantom."

turns out sargon was on a scooter.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

a little background first off, the story behind this sig is a true one.

someone in FL went to nevada (vegas, reno?) to meet with sargon in person. he saw a fat man and what looked like him to be, in his own words, "hovering across the ground like a phantom."

turns out sargon was on a scooter.

this is hysterical... i love how a group of people having fun can turn into ammo for some dumbass to try and use agaisnt one of them. get your facts straight dumbass, i lived in arizona. as much as i dont wanna spoil cross's amazingly funny story, thats all it was. amazingly funny. however, the true story is that i was riding ontop of a SUV and looked like i was hovering.

R

Rand Al

this is hysterical... i love how a group of people having fun can turn into ammo for some dumbass to try and use agaisnt one of them. get your facts straight dumbass, i lived in arizona. as much as i dont wanna spoil cross's amazingly funny story, thats all it was. amazingly funny. however, the true story is that i was riding ontop of a SUV and looked like i was hovering.
A small SUV like a Honda pilot or something like a Ford Excursion !

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

a late 80s style bronco! fits right in the crack of my ass.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How you can get me mixed up with someone else when it is very easy to tell who i am by my name on stratics! :twak:
He wasn't saying Rand Al, but Randal.
He was quoting the character Dante Hickes, in a seen from the movie clerks 2, In response to my lil quote.

S

SUPRsalad

ooooooooooooooooooooh., man its been a while since i've seen that.

M

MasterP

Hey sargon. You live in Az Phoenix?? Where at! I live at 51st an peoria

S

SUPRsalad

weird, theres a 51st and peoria in my city too. Although its ghetto fabulous.

I

Izious

Hey sargon. You live in Az Phoenix?? Where at! I live at 51st an peoria
thats pretty funny.. i lived in that area my whole life. i was recently living on 49th and townly, which is just east of 51st and olive. if youre a bar hopper im sure you know my good buddie clint i was living with.. hes always at swizzlsticks and that bar on 51st and peoria ne corner. next to the cig/alcohol store. thats my hood boss :fight:

I

Izious

weird, theres a 51st and peoria in my city too. Although its ghetto fabulous.
yah our neighborhood isnt exaclty plush.. its like 1 step up from ghetto. i love it tho i had that hood on lockdown growing up.. the people are actually more ghetto than the area i think.

S

SUPRsalad

funny how that works. the reall ghetto here is called '5 points' and its like.. 100 year old ranch style homes worth 300k +