• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Gear for Dawn's Music Box [Rare]

Z

Zyaath

Hi Baja, I recently got a "Gear for Dawn's Music Box [Rare] from a renown in SA, and I was wondering how much it was worth, and what exactly it was used for. Thanks in advance for any information provided.

B

Bucko the Kid

Greetings Zyaath,

The rare gears, other than the Wanderer gear, really shouldn't be called rares anymore since they are now easily obtained by doing the SA quest. Like anything else, the prices on gears have a wide range. In the old days (2 years ago) I would sell the rare gears for around 500K. Now maybe 5 - 10K.

Are you doing the quests to get gears? If you are let me know as there are a few common ones that I'm having a hard time getting and I'd buy them from you.

*Tips Hat*

Bucko the Kid

Z

Zyaath

Thanks Bucko. The one I got says Stygian Dragon next to it, so if you need it let me know.