• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GD - Post Tame Skills?

• Thread starter Smokes To Much
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Smokes To Much

Hi,

Just getting back into the game and trying to find a good GD. So I've tamed several of them and wrote down their stats and resists, but forgot to write down their pre-tame skills.

Can someone tell me the calculation to figure out what their skills can be trained up to based on what their untrained post-tamed skills are currently at?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrestle, anatomy and resist will train up to 1.25 times their post tame skill. If they have worked at all after taming you won't get an accurate read.

S

Smokes To Much

Wrestle, anatomy and resist will train up to 1.25 times their post tame skill.
Was that for Wrestling, Tactics, Anatomy and Resisting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, too early when I posted. Wrestling, tactics, and resist all work up to 1.25 times their fresh tame numbers. Magery will already be at it's cap.