• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Gauntlets of virtue bane

D

Dannyboy

I wasn't able to make it to the event last night sadly, can't believe I missed the final bit.

Would really appreciate it if someone could sell me the event item.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On reflection Danny i prob offered to high as there were given to each char in the click type vending machine....i paid 10m for one of the arms.... i think i will only pay 4-5m for the other....4-5m is a lot more a fairer price for such a commoner item...its not like only 10-20 were given out max...we taking in the 1000s [shard wide].

D

Dannyboy

On reflection Danny i prob offered to high as there were given to each char in the click type vending machine....i paid 10m for one of the arms.... i think i will only pay 4-5m for the other....4-5m is a lot more a fairer price for such a commoner item...its not like only 10-20 were given out max...we taking in the 1000s [shard wide].
Thanks for taking the time to clarify that! It's appreciated.

5mil does sound a lot more reasonable. I would also be willing to do a part exchange for the event statue of Queen Dawn if that interests anyone.