• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 21 Hours left! Gatsby INSANE High End Legendary Auction!

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
new.jpg We are proud to Announce the Grand Opening of the new Gatsby's Luna Auction Shop!
(Just West of the Bank)
All Auction safes are already Live... (3 Day) Auction ends Sunday night midnight Eastern Time Zone.

Starting Bid on all items in the center decreased to 250 mil!
with 500mil Buyout!!!

*Come by and take a look at all the new pieces before there gone*

Happy Bidding!
~ The Great Gatsby
ICQ#711232612

Sample.jpg View attachment 65780

Last edited:

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
Morning @Cetric, I have received a private buyout offer on multiple items already which I said I'd only consider after the auction ends... however depending on the remaining items I would be willing to consider lowering reserve if they don't sell.

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
Please place all bids on the auction safes. We are located just west of the luna bank inside the walls can't miss us. Two tier levels of the lower reserves prices are 100mil and 250mil @jerry Thank you!

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
2 days left on these newly lowered reserve live auction safes. Majority of items already have bids. We got some Crazy deals at these levels! Happy bidding