• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Environment Gating from Ter Mur to Tokuno on Siege Perilous

Nozomi Tsuji

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Apologies if this has already been raised, but is becoming increasingly irritating for me.

Not tested it on other shards but as I am on Siege gating is the prime method of getting around.

The Issue:

I can gate from Tokuno to Ter Mur but not from Ter Mur to Tokuno. To get to Tokuno (where my home is) I have to gate once to another facet and then to Tokuno.

Can be a major irritation when you lack the spirit to use gates.

Anyone know if this was this intended?

I have reported this as a bug many times through the in game bug report system and have had absolutely zero response, not even a canned one. :(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hopefully it got made into a priority for the bugfix publish (i.e. the next publish)