• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gate

T

tea bag

seeing fields at the gate and guilds hidin behind them to pvp there. maybe thats why a few guilds stay at spwans. 10 ppl behind fields might be a winnin combo for some but get them at the gate and they look like first time players.much diffrent when u cant field ppl in. spamin necro spells on them. good players can pvp at both bad one cant see ya there.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I agree with you I find it humorous coming from the guy whoes new guild is built on the premise of every single member holding a fs to dump on the called target, rinse and repeat. At least that archer is doing it on his own and has three keys to push. Your guys only have two.
We have several offensive strategies. The method you list above isn't entirely accurate (I will usually curse).

We've found that many of the speedy little bastards will not stay on screen for our standard synch even when we are outnumbered. When this happens we resort to other tactics.

Don't pretend to know how our offense works, there are many different tactics that are used. None of which rely on RNG.

T

tea bag

We have several offensive strategies. The method you list above isn't entirely accurate (I will usually curse).

We've found that many of the speedy little bastards will not stay on screen for our standard synch even when we are outnumbered. When this happens we resort to other tactics.

Don't pretend to know how our offense works, there are many different tactics that are used. None of which rely on RNG.
ya guess ya got a point

R

RichDC

I find it funny how yew gate "fighting" is considered a bragging rite, all i ever see there is Gank this person...Gank that person...Taken damage...HOUSE HIDE!!!

There are no houses to hide in in T2A and there surely must be more of a feeling of accomplishment??? (im only there on my thief i cant pvp)

Where are the battles of old at the oaks spawn???

Now they were some fights!!!

Get your lame asses outta the yew gate and go PvP!!! Leave yew gate for the Deulists and Nubs.

M

Malador

Lynk I dont have to pretend you spent half an hour trying to convince me to convince my quild mates to join. During that time you made me aware of your entire pallate of tactics.

The point is every offense you mount depends on every member doing the exact same thing at the exact same time and it usually amounts to one key press and a target release by each of them.

THe sadest part is you make like this is a new concept you figured out for yourself.

M

Malador

I find it funny how yew gate "fighting" is considered a bragging rite, all i ever see there is Gank this person...Gank that person...Taken damage...HOUSE HIDE!!!

There are no houses to hide in in T2A and there surely must be more of a feeling of accomplishment??? (im only there on my thief i cant pvp)

Get your lame asses outta the yew gate and go PvP!!! Leave yew gate for the Deulists and Nubs.
Rich we do dozens of spawns every evening from 9-2, BC from 8-11. Your own guild even tries to sneak despises in during those periods. WTF are you talking about?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THe sadest part is you make like this is a new concept you figured out for yourself.
Please quote where I've ever indicated this.

I think the saddest part is how bad you are. Your new name is Malbador. You are now grouped with Badmardigan.

M

Malador

Please quote where I've ever indicated this.

I think the saddest part is how bad you are. Your new name is Malbador. You are now grouped with Badmardigan.
Yea that is why you begged me to be in your new guild.

R

RichDC

Rich we do dozens of spawns every evening from 9-2, BC from 8-11. Your own guild even tries to sneak despises in during those periods. WTF are you talking about?
I see you guys spawning, we dont sneak them in a such we expect to get raided have a little fight and get scrolls its the way of things, my point was simply that gate fighting is imo nothing anyone should be bragging about.

Pointless waste of time as i see it, i just dont see why rather than spend all your time(not "you" your, general your) at yew gate why dont you take the fights to oaks or harrowers or something with a purpose!

T

tea bag

for some ppl there aint 10 ppl helpin us gate is where we fight hard to say get to a spawn when ure by ureself or onlu 3 guildys on. and as far as house hiding goes u cant say nothin about house hidin it makes no since to evn talk about someone house hidin when he is red and 5 blues are outside thats just dumb to mention that, go red then u can talk about house hidin couse aint no red on this game on any shard thats never needed to use the house from time to time.

T

tea bag

I see you guys spawning, we dont sneak them in a such we expect to get raided have a little fight and get scrolls its the way of things, my point was simply that gate fighting is imo nothing anyone should be bragging about.

Pointless waste of time as i see it, i just dont see why rather than spend all your time(not "you" your, general your) at yew gate why dont you take the fights to oaks or harrowers or something with a purpose!
hard to take it to a spawn with 1 oor 2 ppl on besides whats at spawns just 10 necros all spamin fields and spamin fs behide them. plus at the gate u never know whats goina happen its random.not like a big 10 man stand still behind fields and necro spam spells. thats why most u spawn ppl die so easy.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for some ppl there aint 10 ppl helpin us gate is where we fight hard to say get to a spawn when ure by ureself or onlu 3 guildys on. and as far as house hiding goes u cant say nothin about house hidin it makes no since to evn talk about someone house hidin when he is red and 5 blues are outside thats just dumb to mention that, go red then u can talk about house hidin couse aint no red on this game on any shard thats never needed to use the house from time to time.

Damn man. Punctuation is your friend.

T

Turdnugget

tea bag... did you fail the grammar part in school?

It's sad you can't do a spawn with 3-4 people you say are sometimes on in your guild...You guys must not know how to spawn if that's the case.

On my shard we do 2-3, 3-4 man spawns all the time. Even w/raids.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a matter of perception. Regardless are you in the habit of inviting bad pvpers to your guild?
You can go back and read my recruitment post to answer your own question.

J

Jebus8

I don't need a glimpse into your life. Whether or not you read it then, you NOW seem "remotely interested" with your question on 2.0 recruitment policy, and thus, the thread i just gave you to answer your question....Malbador.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I was remotely interested, Shortbus, I would have read it when he posted it.

Since he wants to start trash talking on my guildmates Im not going to just sit idle. Even though Malador is spewing ownage all over 2.0, I just dont feel right sitting on the sidelines (did too much in junior high basketball). Btw, I do like the names Dynk and Shortbus. Maybe Im missing something but I dont see how Malbador is a bad thing? I can be slow sometimes, you should see me in game, but I dont get it.
Btw, why is everyone posting on this **** hole? UOPVP.NET!!

J

Jebus8

Maybe Im missing something but I dont see how Malbador is a bad thing?
I'll give you a hint: I find your word choice in this sentence hilariously ironic. BTW i like "Shortbus" as well, if i had an extra slot for a mule i would name him that...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since he wants to start trash talking on my guildmates Im not going to just sit idle. Even though Malador is spewing ownage all over 2.0, I just dont feel right sitting on the sidelines (did too much in junior high basketball). Btw, I do like the names Dynk and Shortbus. Maybe Im missing something but I dont see how Malbador is a bad thing? I can be slow sometimes, you should see me in game, but I dont get it.
I would respond to your actual message, however, I don't take the time to read posts of self-loathing hypocrites.

M

Malador

I don't need a glimpse into your life. Whether or not you read it then, you NOW seem "remotely interested" with your question on 2.0 recruitment policy, and thus, the thread i just gave you to answer your question....Malbador.
Shortbus, everyone is allowed a mistake from time to time. In your case I will be way more generous due to your mental limitations.

M

Malador

Kahl I think we broke dynk's heart by going a different way.

S

Still Frame

I feel about on level with this thread so heres my opinion...i like rocks.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles as sweetly as she can for 4:45 AM*

I love you all, I really do and I know you all love me cuz you show me on a frequent basis as my screen goes gray but for the sake of my sanity, please, can we try to go a new direction?!?! This old broken record has to be getting annoying to more than just myself.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We already covered this Lynk. And Im done explaining why I chose the route I did. Now that Im no longer GM the only person Im accountable for is myself. I have no solid proof that anyone I run with uses anything not allowed by EA. As I said, SOLID proof. I can not see their machines or what is on their desktop. As long as I play legit I could give a **** less what you think Dynk. I agree with mal, you're just upset we didnt join your lame ass faction guild. Only reason you are in factions is because of the gear...you just cant roll with what is quickly becoming the old school gear.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no solid proof that anyone I run with uses anything not allowed by EA.
*giggles*

UOPvP.net "I admit I cheat" thread.

To be honest I could care less about you. I just LOVE being able to call you a hypocrite and be 100% accurate.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*giggles*

UOPvP.net "I admit I cheat" thread.

To be honest I could care less about you. I just LOVE being able to call you a hypocrite and be 100% accurate.

Everyone is a hypocrite one way or another. However, I can see how your conceited ass, much like Tupac, would think otherwise from a personal standpoint.