• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Gate Scrolls

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you are selling gate scrolls or know a vendor that sells them,message me here or find me in game and toss me a rune to the vendor. Thanks.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
How many do you need? I had made a bunch for a rechargeable set of teleporters I had gotten (you don't use as many as you might think). I might be able to spare some.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need any real quick you can shoot me a messege I may not be able to mass (Need to stock up regs) but I can give you a fix of 100 or so.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@ both Flutter and Scarst. As much as you will sell to me. Just let me know what your prices are and when we can meet up.