• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gate hop fails

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shouldn't be hittin random gates in fel!

http://i34.***********/iog8p5.jpg

http://i35.***********/2h4ffh5.jpg

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a bad ass screen shot. I would have been going "oh sh---!!!" and wouldn't have even thought to cap that.

G

Gellor

That is almost as good as the one tile isle trick or that small treasure map spot above justice shrine:mf_prop:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, goes to show what you have to do to fight a little bit over even numbers

:( if only you would of got the balls to fight us instead of pulled this bull****

Drastic measures when its 3v7 DAMN SON!

And why do you keep pancakes out when you offered our good sir lambo a duel?
=/
ANYWAY
it was funny for a little bit just damn fight us next time instead

S

SUPRsalad

Congrats, goes to show what you have to do to fight a little bit over even numbers

:( if only you would of got the balls to fight us instead of pulled this bull****

=/
so predictable.... take a joke..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a decent laugh we wantd a fight and you guys pull that ****

we dont care about numbers we where having fun ;(

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even when this happens to me you just have to laugh and be like "damn them! no how do i res?"

S

SUPRsalad

Its happened to all of us, I guarantee it. The word that usually pops into my head is 'drat.'.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

=/
ANYWAY
it was funny for a little bit just damn fight us next time instead
i do whatever i have to do to win that's legal and without pets. i have never even used a greater or lesser hiyru on my dexxer or mages. you can probably tell because i don't even know which one belongs to a bush temp without taming.

everyone has their limits on how they will win and what limits they are willing to use, abuse, and completely break no matter which cookie cutter you slice and dice it with.

if you were that ****ing ******** to go in that gate and call it a 3v7 then you or what ever party that was deserved to die.

anyways, within my personal boundaries and legal/moral conception of honorary PvP combatting (common sense included), if i can get you to take a dirtnap fresh on the soil that my swamp dragon just pissed on, i'm cool with that.

R

Rand Al

even when this happens to me you just have to laugh and be like "damn them! no how do i res?"
Yea when random funny things happen i always get a laugh out of it like when i was at the gate and some random blue dexer ran up and disarmed me then like 5 archers concussion hit me out of stealth. It was a insta kill i was just like wtf lol.
Were you all good enough to gate em out at least?

S

SUPRsalad

Yea when random funny things happen i always get a laugh out of it like when i was at the gate and some random blue dexer ran up and disarmed me then like 5 archers concussion hit me out of stealth. It was a insta kill i was just like wtf lol.
Were you all good enough to gate em out at least?
um... heh.. :bored: maybe?? None of us had Spirit speak, so Im not really sure..

B

Balian of Asgard

everytime i come to this thread and see that 1st pic, i get a giggle

and i almost went through a red gate at yew after peter morth went into one, it was so tempting to sneak a peek :danceb:

S

SUPRsalad

everytime i come to this thread and see that 1st pic, i get a giggle

and i almost went through a red gate at yew after peter morth went into one, it was so tempting to sneak a peek :danceb:
Just do what Chad did:

Which, in all humility, was the smartest thing I have ever seen:

He drops into the gate on a noob character with no items. Got killed.
I ask 'who are you?'.
'Just a fat chick that plays UO' he responds.
'wait, so you're Chad?' I ask. (Somehow I knew, based on the style of the joke)
';)' he replies.

Moments later, FME shows up, traps us in, and pwns our faces off.
I have to admit, it was incredibly smart, and very well-played.

*props* for chad.

B

Balian of Asgard

Just do what Chad did:

I ask 'who are you?'.
';)' he replies.

*props* for chad.
giggling at that one, it would have made a great utube vid
Nice one chad

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just do what Chad did:

I ask 'who are you?'.
';)' he replies.

*props* for chad.
LOLOLOL.

M

MasterP

Yeah damn them. I tryed to do the right thing and stay to heal Lao who was flagged and ended up dead with him Haha. Then all down hill from there. Chad is crafty as ****. I bet he is avek from napa HAHAHA....Sneaky *******.

S

SUPRsalad

pretty much the perfect antagonist. The Cobra to my Gi joe. Skeletor to my He-man. Who was that bad person in Inspector gadget? Thats him.