• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Gasp*

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Oh for Pity Sake! Why did we not think of this???

Campaign speeches and interviews for those who wish to run for governor! IF this is something that is of interest please leave a note here. if there is enough interest {more than 3} I will come up with a list of questions and you can fill in the blanks.
note: Siege is doing this. its where I stole the idea. brilliant!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If nominated I will not Run, if Elected I will not Serve! I forget what movie that was from but I always find it funny...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe it was Lyndon B Johnson who said it?? Could be wrong tho, can't find a history book ;)

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I guess it was a Civil War Movie ;) oh and EM Avalon, Uriah was saying he was wrong again, not you...