• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garth, this one's for you....

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Today, after playing this game on and off for 15 years, I finally grabbed the last stealable I wanted, entirely thanks to @VinnySP and @Spiffykeen . And man, was it a pain in the ass to acquire. For anyone who has not seen it, I refer you to this little scrap of Siege history:

http://uothief.com/tales/ep0408.html

So thanks a million to Vinny and Talia for their patience and assistance, Silent's got a new pair of shiny blue gloves! :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gratsy! I stole these once in Drachs and I can still remember how it feels like. I am still missing the Ruined Painting...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Congrats! I know that had to be a pain to get here on Siege, I have yet to get it on Sonoma with my thief there. Never made a thief here