• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyles?

C

Capt.E

I finally got imbueing to 120 and started to build a suit for my newest toon and depending on what kind of suit I could make(dexxer or Mage) would determine what skills I would use. Well I'm totally frustrated now because I cannot figure out how to max hci/dci on a dexxer with only ring bracelet and weap leaves really no room for hld, hla, mr or fc/fcr. On my Mage I am really hurting on dci mr and lmc being even close to that of any of my non-garg toons. The headpiece on both mages and dexxers are just about the most powerful piece(hat of magi, folded steel, mace & shield, or spirit) can you enhance earrings with hci/dci? Are there any artifact earrings?? If anyone is having success making a garg setup could you share please? Totally lost...E