• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gargoyle??

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That appears to be the case. The bonus items that came with the upgrade allowed me to turn an unused character into a Gargoyle - who now has a pack full of carefully-chosen gear he can't use.

J

jfkeach

That appears to be the case. The bonus items that came with the upgrade allowed me to turn an unused character into a Gargoyle - who now has a pack full of carefully-chosen gear he can't use.
Yepper... I had nice armor set to use, for max LRC with good resists. I took into account no gloves or head gear. I would worry about that later. But my armor was useless because my mule can not alter them for Gargoyles. I wont be converting chars to Gargoyle, not with the limited armor selections. I regret buying the three upgrades.