• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle horns unchangeable?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hairstylist and bodysculptor won't talk. How do I change my horn style?
I made horns on my garg's head. On the paperdoll they look like a row of Mohawk horns on the Enhanced Client but on the 2D they look like a single unicorn horn. So he looks ugly in 2D.
Do I trash and start all over since 2D and EC don't coincide?

K

-=KLiM=-

if you play EC, as i assume you do, why do you care how your character looks like in 2d?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because I feel uncomfortable that it looks so nasty.
I try to make the clothing look right in both clients too.
I think I'd rather have the two protruding horns now.

K

Kiminality

I try to make the clothing look right in both clients too.
Unfortunately, artistic consistency hasn't ever been a high priority for new clients.

Not trashing either client's art, or rating one above the other, mind you. Just that they didn't feel the need to make some things look even a little bit similar across clients.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess no way to change appearance?
*sigh*
Time to delete him.
Sad thing is... many people I know had to re-do their garg because they can't get the look just right.

K

Kiminality

You could use a pair of race change tokens...
But I think they're currently valued a5 1-1.5mil, and will soon increase in value, so remaking might overall be the cheapest way (unless you have scrolls and things on that char)

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh, I didn't even get my promo codes for those race change tokens.
I'll prob just delete him. I only burned my only resist spells 110 scroll, so not too bad.
I can also use my soulstones if I've gained. Thank goodness for no timer now :)