• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Gargoyle Armor, Ring, Brace Slots how many are there and were

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to get my Enhanced Client to load up to see just hom many pieces there are to a Gargoyle suit, can anyone else tell me what they all are?

:thumbup:

Ok got it loaded there are Clothing
Shirt
Belt
Sash
Cloak
Robe

and Armor
Necklace - Yes
Arms - Yes
Ring - Yes
Leggings - Yes
Earings - Yes
Chest - Yes
Bracelet - Yes
Kilt - Yes

Nopw the question is which can hold extra Skilz, Stats from imbuing??????

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Earrings, necklace, chest, arms, leggings and kilt. Those are the normal gargish armour slots. Aside from that you have ring, bracelet and both hands.
Additional you can put on some cloth parts without stats (except for very special items like vet cloak/robes which can be transformed from human/elven versions and maybe artefact like clothings.)

J

[JD]

I thought of something with Gargoyles. Elves/humans have helmet armor, which may have all 5 resists plus special properties which can take another 5 property slots. total possible property slots on helmet: 10-ish

But gargoyls don't get helmets, they only get earrings, of which you only have 5 property slots because they don't get base resists. right? so should be harder for Garg to get resists? or do the necklaces have base resists on them like helm also.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
human gorget ---> gargolye necklace (Pendant of The Magi works for both)
human gloves ---> gargoyle kilt
human helmet ---> gargoyle earrings
Both gargolye necklace and earrings are getting base resists + exceptional + arms lore bonus but when I tried today, they were not getting material bonus from using higher ingots. To even this disadvantage out, gargoyle armour parts have a higher base resist than their human/elven counterparts.