• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] GARGISH bracelet Stam 5/SSI 5/HCI 15% [CLOSED - 5M]

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a veteran with access to shard shields. If the winning bid is more than 5M, I will transfer this item to your shard FREE of charge.

Gargish Ring.jpg

Rather unfortunate that it is gargish, otherwise I might not need to sell anything for quite a while ;)

Auction runs until 9pm PST on Saturday, 5 Jan. Buyout 150M, though I rather doubt it will fetch that, being gargish.

~M

Last edited:

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CLOSED. Please give me some time to transfer the item to you. Payment is not due until delivery.

My ICQ is 406294658. Please contact me if you can. I expect to get this to you on Tuesday, due to 24 hour wait times between transfers. If that is not acceptable, please let me know and I won't waste the token =D
~M