• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gareth Brought to Justice

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems like a follower of our Lord Casca was able to do something our current guards were unable to do...

Looted off his corpse as proof. With his sash I make my official claim as a new Captain of the Guards. For the honor of our late Lord Casca, may our guards now show our brute strength and ruthlessness we were known to have.

Our true ruler is Lord Casca. We are the law. "Queen" Dawn has no power over us. May all guards who feel the same now bear the crest of Casca!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
(OOC)
Thank you for doing the trade with me so I can further my RP storyline. I like trading my EM items and rares with you. I know that when I do they will remain in the museum on our shard.

R

RBG DELTA BUTCH

I am the one that appoints Captains in the Guard and you sir are not one. I am very disappointed that Gareth fell from grace, but things happen, people make mistakes. I will be appointing his replacement as soon as we can bring him to justice.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I will be appointing his replacement as soon as we can bring him to justice.
Hey, someone had to turn when it came to Tavalia Zodok. Who better then the one who gets tossed around like a rag doll by Drake Foxx? Blamed for Balandar, slammed against walls, drunken Drake beatings (Kidding on last one) but RP wise it made complete sense to me. Plus I kept bugging Dudley over and over and over for some darker RP and he now has stuff setup for it. Now since I'm no longer a captain of the royal guard by defecting and being wanted by the crown there was no use for the sash. I needed some rather expensive and hard to come by rare items to use for continuing my own storyline on my end. Just so everything is clear I didn't sell it or profit from the sash. I traded it to get some assassin daggers, blue apprentice power staff and a shadowlord shield.

....bring to justice?... errmm....uhh....shoot... I didn't think about that part!!! Crap.... and I know how good the Royal Guard team is at tracking and finding people. I need to raise an army!!!...

CaT!!!! Well?!? Book of Wrong?!? Suggestions?!?

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Royal Guard can only raise an army if an EM is on and says "Here be items".... I think more players will rally to you the rest of the time Gareth!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The Royal Guard can only raise an army if an EM is on and says "Here be items".... I think more players will rally to you the rest of the time Gareth!
hehe its not about rallying its just roleplay. Plus most of the roleplayers play virtue characters heheh. So they wouldn't really rally around evil so much. :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
hehe its not about rallying its just roleplay. Plus most of the roleplayers play virtue characters heheh. So they wouldn't really rally around evil so much. :)
Yea it's the whole Knight in Shining Armor syndrome. I don't RP often, not that I mind it but can only handle it here and there. But when I do I like for it to involve my Thief, to be quite honest I could sit down and write an entire saga giving him a back story and RP to it much easier than I could any of my other characters. Not to sound rude or anything I honestly don't think many people give deep thought to a character when creating him beyond template and possibly Race. Some are dead set on Human, won't consider anything else, but that limits you considerably in defining a character. We never got much in the way of back story on what happened in the who knows how long between Elves vanishing and showing up with the ML expansion. We have very little knowledge on the history of the new Gargoyles, but human have a well defined tradition in UO. These races didn't just appear, they all came from somewhere, they have their own histories just much of that isn't knowledge to us leaving anyone wanting to RP much more room to wiggle in.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am the one that appoints Captains in the Guard and you sir are not one. I am very disappointed that Gareth fell from grace, but things happen, people make mistakes. I will be appointing his replacement as soon as we can bring him to justice.

Oh I AM the new captain, but not of YOUR royal guard. Your guards are too weak and feeble for me to even waste my time. Your guards also serves a fasle queen.

All hail Minax our true queen.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BAH TO MINAX! For Lord British! One day he shall return to our lands and cleanse the evil that has tainted the soil!