• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Gardeners and Plant growers?

• Thread starter Evies Hope
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Evies Hope

Did your plants suddenly stop aging? This is the 2nd day Iv logged on to water plants after server up and they have not needed anything nor can I gather seeds or resources from them. I give, what new wonderful thing did they do for gardeners now?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed a time or two it seemed like mine didnt age...but then, I have 3 week old plants that are only 5 days old (I'm kinda absentminded about loggin that char in :p) so without any consistency in care, I cant comment for sure on it.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol... you've seen how many I use.... I have too many large hedges and not enough shorts.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes they're stuck :( Mine aren't growing at all and I have people waiting on these.

E

Evies Hope

Has someone here reported it, I mean on this shard?...Seems we get lost a lot in the crowded big un's. If no one has yet I will!

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent in threw the help button, but didn't get a msg back, then logged bout an hour after that.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no idea if one thing has anything to do with the other, but for the past three days I've been trying to transfer a character home to Legends and it is not available for the transfer process

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There also seems to have been no server down the past three days which would probably explain the plant problem, not the transfer problem though.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No server down would definately mean no aging plants, no aging people..... hey think we could apply this to real life?

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No server down time? That definitely explain the plants then. Now how to go about fixing such? I posted in ask the dev's and sent in bug report. Not sure what else to do though.

E

Evies Hope

I posted in Ask the Devs too, but they didn't even print the question let alone answer it. I'm starting to get slightly frustrated with this...What group of people are to busy to answer a simple question? Nuclear plant workers maybe? Secret service?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, please read the sticky at the top of 'ask the devs' to know how that forum works.

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I think I seen that it had to be read and approved before it's posted, but only caught a glimpse of the msg that appeared. Have a cookie and glass of milk, then take a deep breath. Lot of other things to do ingame :)
While I would like to get the plants moving again, well atm they need no care right? :thumbup: now i can get caught up on making potions or dragon browsing! *grins*

E

Evies Hope

ITA , a cookie and a glass of warm milk is definitely called for here. A little disturbing as I make my in game money with plants and plant resources but perhaps it time to try something new to earn in game money. At least till we hear the popping of heads noticing this problem.
@Petra Fyde Thanks for all your help and suggestions. You seem to have assumed that I violated some rule to not get the question even published...Mim got no answer either, so maybe we have yet another communication problem like the in game paging.
Thank you again , Happy Gaming!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe no, no rules broken. You just didn't understand how the board works.

From the sticky I suggested you read:
2. Only questions to which Mythic have given answers will appear for viewing.
We pass all the questions on to the developers, but you don't see your question until they answer it. Both yours and Mim's are there, though not needed now I think. :)

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was thrilled when logged in with my alch to check the plants *grins happily*