• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gaming Bug/Glitch: Altered Gargoyle Quivers...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They seem to be poofing for numerous people I did 4 in a row and every time I put it on it just disappeared..... I've heard 4 other people on atlantic had the same exact thing happen to them.. It seems only to be quivers and not Ranger Cloaks or other cape pieces...

Just an FYI becareful untill this is fixed not sure what is causing it....

DEVs' may want to check into it!

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry for your loss, but this bug has been since the beginning of SA and prob wont get fixed any time soon..

your best bet is to get the token and get a new quiver as those tend to survive more.

C

Capn Kranky

as noted this is a known issue. I estimate that it should be corrected by about January 33rd of 2020

Ricsreturn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
since Gargoyles don't have archery ability I don't see why this is a bug. They are not supposed to be able to hold quivers. Play the char like they are meant to be and there is no problem. No reason to waste time on something that isn't meant to be in first place.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This has been a known bug for a LONG time. Sorry for your loss.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since Gargoyles don't have archery ability I don't see why this is a bug. They are not supposed to be able to hold quivers. Play the char like they are meant to be and there is no problem. No reason to waste time on something that isn't meant to be in first place.
The bug then is that the quiver disappears instead of just bouncing back to your backpack accompanied by an error message.

Or: the bug is that it allows you to make a converted quiver at all.