• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GAMETIME CODES, are there any interest in these?

U

uomlplayer

im wondering if theres interest in gametime codes? if theres enough interest in them i might start stocking these,prices will hover between 4 and 4.5 mills for 30 days.

G

<blockquote><hr>

im wondering if theres interest in gametime codes? if theres enough interest in them i might start stocking these,prices will hover between 4 and 4.5 mills for 30 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet price! I may be interested.

A

Alvo

Please explain to all the newbs what gametime codes are and what they do. I would explain it but im in a rush......

U

uomlplayer

i dont have the time codes atm cause im just trying to see how many people are interested before i go ahead and order gametime codes.

U

uomlplayer

it would be cheaper,how about you ask EA how much gold it would cost you to buy off them

G

<blockquote><hr>

With the rate of Siege gold , 3 months from Uo would be cheaper
, but i may be interested if the price was right ...

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason why some people buy with in-game gold is so that they don't ever have to spend real money to keep their account going after such point.

G

Yes , I'd buy them all day long ....

I was having a momentary lapse of stupidity

G

<blockquote><hr>

i justed called EA to buy time codes but i got the message that they were on holidays? and no one can take my call? i wonder is it because they are still in the middle of moving or whats up?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the U.S., today is MLK Day. It's a Holiday for most companies.

G

I'd def buy some off ya
thats the only way i keep my accounts on