• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Update 5

C

ClanBeviin2

So it does sound like the end of crafted grenades. I suppose that's fair... keeping them as a commando-only special, like traps for bounty hunters. But you know what that means for me?

Time to jack up the price on the grenades I've already made. (Unless they become useless, in which case I'll be screwed.)

P

Penti

I'm really looking forward to getting some nice old skool weapons made, and cranking up my pet stuff :)

C

ClanBeviin2

Anybody have a WP for Macchbraus the Marauder? I'm looking for the new armor schems.

A

ADulo

Endor 6400 -250

Although I've never been myself, so not entirely sure...

C

ClanBeviin2

I was reading th blurb about 5.5 and saw something about a greeter and a greeter terminal. What's this? Never heard of it... vet reward?