• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Trailers Poll & Needs Your Vote!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last day is the 26th of January so vote if you haven't yet. :)

B

Bella

My vote has been cast!! Muhahahaaahhhhaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Bella :cheerleader:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't wait for this one. I'm curious how the results are going to turn out.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE: Voting has now closed. Keep an eye on GameTrailers.com for the results of the viewers' choice Ultimate Gaming Preview!

We at Guild Wars 2 stratics will be posting this as soon as we see the results here in the forums and at our Guild Wars 2 Stratics.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game trailers released the results tonight on the Users' Choice Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2012. Comparing this one to the editoral pick video they released last night has some surprises.

As we know Guild Wars 2 was ranked 10th in the Top 10 Editorals Picks video. Guess us voters proved them wrong on many of their choices and ranks. Check where Guild Wars 2 placed.

We at Guild Wars 2 Stratics would like to thank Game Trailers for putting this video out for all the gaming world fans to see. I know the GW2 fans were very happy with it.

GT Countdown Video Game, Users' Choice Top 10 Most Anticipated Games Of 2012 | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com