• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game client error :(

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play multi shards. I have a problem today on computer A.... apparently my game client keep crashing on my slot 1 character... The problem ONLY rely on login on character slot 1 (regardless of any shard) I will getting game client crash message (not loading the uo content). However I can login any other chars (slot 2-7) on any shard.

Anyone encounter similar issue before?
I have restarted my computer.. try run with UOA. I yet to reinstall uo client..

PS: I am able to login char 1 on other computers but not on computer A

B

Beer_Cayse

I am not 100% sure, but it sounds to me that your character folder on Computer A is corrupted. I would suggest deleting it and allowing it to be rebuilt.

I'm at work and frankly cannot recall the exact path you would find the data in ... it's under Documents and Settings is all I recall. Perhaps someone else can give the exact path to locate this stuff.

Good luck!