• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game breakers for me with new UI

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh ok thanks found it now, must of been blind the first time round.

Now just need this toggle on legacy fixed or I can't play. If it remains as it is, and no one can find a work around then that is it for my merchant days, can't stock my vendors so can't play as it is. That is the whole REASON to have a toggle to legacy, if you want all your containers legacy you will set em like that and if you want EC grid view you will set like that. The toggle is really only for those of us who need to switch between views and the sole reason for that is to stock vendors or on the odd occasion to 'find' something that is hidden in a dark background in one view or another. You have all your stock in containers in grid view and only toggle to legacy when you want to open your vendor backpack so that you can stock for people using either client. Without that functionality the client is totally broken for me and unplayable. Not sure why it is so as even in the OLD default UI the toggle didn't close all containers and switch em all to the one view, it has never been like that.

I only really play as a merchant/crafter these days and not being able to stock vendors due to the above totally ruins the game.

Hopefully Pinko can answer this post as to whether or not this will be changed as a matter of urgency. If not please say so and I will finish up my accounts as don't wanna waste months waiting for a fix that is NOT coming.
I am looking into a solution to this issue.