• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gaining Honor?

• Thread starter Antion_Vallin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Antion_Vallin

Been a while sinse I tried to gain Honor with my Tamer, but with these new super dragons I'll be needing some to tame one. Can Honor still be gained with pets or did they change that? I was hunting the greater Hiryu and didn't notice any Honor gains.

G

I gain Honor by killing Succubus in the Fan Dancer Dojo. I honor the succubus, and have my cu kill it. I've made Knight this way. I've used up my Honor down to 0 pips on follower taming the dragons and got back to 3 pips yesterday in 30 mins killing them. BTW, new dragons aren't the pet of choice against them since they have very high physical and fire resist. My dragon killed them but took a lot longer then my cu takes.