• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gag idea

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Electroflap

I was sitting here bored cause the lil one is hogging TT right now and I got to thinking.. there's got to be a way to make a whoopee cushion gag.. I mean wouldn't it go perfect with the Speedchat phrase "What's that smell?" I usually use that phrase in the elevater in reference to someone letting one slip but no one ever gets the joke unless they are a SF

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

That would be utterly GROSS. Not to mention it would offend alot of fuddy duddy parents. I can't believe you would come up with such a thought being a mom yourself. I mean wow.

Did I mention I LOVE IT!

T

toontownhappy

That would be utterly GROSS. Not to mention it would offend alot of fuddy duddy parents. I can't believe you would come up with such a thought being a mom yourself. I mean wow.
You're just jealous you didn't think of it first :lick:
That would be hilarious!!