• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] FYI: I am not dying ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
of Brain Cancer. Some of you dont know me. And I realize this may not be the right place for it. But apparently this may be a concern for some. Jalepeno (Goodman) was relieved to know I wasnt in fact dying of brain cancer 2 days after I had fought him on LS where he threw it out as 'interesting fact'. Aparently he thinks im some sort of a ghost or something. But yes, I just want to clear the air. I am not dying of Brain cancer that I am aware of.

Thanks and sorry.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Was this mentioned here, because you were rumored to have a RARE form of Brain Cancer? If so, I'll start the bidding at 100m, I'll even buy it off your vendor.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that's kind of a strange rumor to start about someone. Either way, good to know you aren't sick :)
Yes I agree. Its also a strange rumor to believe randomly about a person and also talk to the person and still believe he had died to the thing like Goodman did. But he still insisted I may have died. Thanks tho for the good cheer on me not being sick :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'll take this opportunity to mention that I too am not dying, though the rumor I heard was that I was dying of shard-transferitis...

Status
Not open for further replies.