• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FYI Everyone

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It just dawned on me after sitting in airports all day, I posted this in the Staff Forums, but nothing here. So....

I'm on vacation for a few days, so I'll be around very little, if at all until the middle of next week. So if there's any problems, go bug Anne! :lick:

See you guys when I get back.

D

DPudding

Anne's out making the world safe from terrorism.....So the inmates are running the asylum! Bwahahaha!!!

Where do I begin?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't make me activate the Mod reserve team. They tend to be meaner then Black Sun and Anne are... *shudders*

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm on vacation for a few days, so I'll be around very little, if at all until the middle of next week. So if there's any problems, go bug Anne! :lick:
I want to know who exactly approved the vacation? I certainly didn't. I think it should be cancelled.

And don't go telling them to bug me. Did you NOT see my mood??????

D

DPudding

I want to know who exactly approved the vacation? I certainly didn't. I think it should be cancelled.

Keeping the world safe from tyranny is tough. Ever notice bad things only happen (in the world) when Anne is dying in some dungeon? Coincidence?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just to reinforce the point I was making in my original post-

EVERYBODY BUG ANNE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

And why wait until I'm gone to break out the keg?
I :heart: beer!

Speaking of which, I have drank more beer in the last 2 days than I drank in all of last month.
Vacation is fun!

Cya later folks, breakfast is ready, and I think I might go out and eat on the balcony.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Alright, now you are just being MEAN! Remember the saying though, payback's a ________.

Enjoy your vacation. Get all rested. Get some sun. Drink lots. Get a massage while you are at. Relax.......*evil grin*

S

SwordBlaze

EVERYBODY BUG ANNE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

ok

Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne Anne .......................Hi

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*buys a name change token*

I used to tell my kids I was going to change my name from "Mommy" and I wasn't going to tell them what I changed it to. I think I should apply that here. :D

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, all good things must come to an end eventually i guess.
I'm back in New York, and trying to get my nose back to the grindstone.

So how is everyone? What's going on?