• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[FYI] Check this out.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

I seen this! I surely not the only one! You want someone to comment?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

I would like to pity the players of Siege Perilous, or hand out buckets of blood
so that you may drown their laments! War is coming to SP and you must choose
a side! The Faction game you have been playing will change to match this scenerio. You can not continue your play as usual!
Of course, this is just my opinion!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

I hope as soon as the board war is over, folks will notice this. It is interesting stuff.

R

Rykus

The most fun I've had in UO was back in the old days when I had a Chaos RP guild. I hope they do bring Chaos/Order back, including the use of chaos/order shields being restricted to those in the appropriate group.

G

i hope they force all siege characters into one faction or another and then give them control over if towns have guards or not. Make players FIGHT for their protection and vendors in town.

G

crafters would be more like servants and could would work for different factions. Some could gain protection from the guard system if their faction was in control and had it turned on for them.

G

In that case I'm sorry, but I have to hope you don't get your wish.

I've no desire to be anyone's 'servant' and I value my current neutrality.

G

Rev 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

see even god hates nuetrality. this is siege, although i heard from a little bird about this place all trammyville or something like that, you should look into it

G

Hear Hear....
I like the freedom to sell my products to all comers... I don't care who wears my goods as long as I see my tag on their armor and weapons....

Hate to think only faction members will be able to purchase my wares...

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand both arguments. Having to choose a side would certainly add an interesting twist to the lives of crafters on this shard. Would I want to choose a side? I do not know. I have been neutral for so long and I like it that way.
It's interesting to think about. Spree has mentioned before, if a person doesn't want to join a side, then do not be in a guild. That could backfire too. How many people would choose to remain guildless? Or how many people would quit the guild and re-join guilds frequently as the need suited them?

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I would like to pity the players of Siege Perilous, or hand out buckets of blood
so that you may drown their laments! War is coming to SP and you must choose
a side! The Faction game you have been playing will change to match this scenerio. You can not continue your play as usual!
Of course, this is just my opinion!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

ill still be the same ole thief, when its just me n verum huddled in castle brit with blackness closes in as they shut down siege for good with krystal outside screaming "let me in let me in for gods sake let me in"

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

All chars?

So if a certain crafter wished to remain neutral?

[/ QUOTE ]You are not listening!
You must choose a side.
I expect the Factions will be two vs two in the struggle, if they be at all!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

i hope they force all siege characters into one faction or another and then give them control over if towns have guards or not. Make players FIGHT for their protection and vendors in town.

[/ QUOTE ]I expect you will be either ShadowLords or Minax... you will not be in the others.
*stares*

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

crafters would be more like servants and could would work for different factions. Some could gain protection from the guard system if their faction was in control and had it turned on for them.

[/ QUOTE ]Keep on wishing...*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I understand both arguments. Having to choose a side would certainly add an interesting twist to the lives of crafters on this shard. Would I want to choose a side? I do not know. I have been neutral for so long and I like it that way.
It's interesting to think about. Spree has mentioned before, if a person doesn't want to join a side, then do not be in a guild. That could backfire too. How many people would choose to remain guildless? Or how many people would quit the guild and re-join guilds frequently as the need suited them?

[/ QUOTE ]You will choose a side.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix